Get in touch
Joey & Sheryl Morton, Owners
Mailing Address: PO Box 47
2668 Main Street
Rangeley, Maine 04970
- Rangeley’s Natural Playground is just minutes away from Town and Lake!
- Appalachian Trail Head- 10 miles south
- Smalls Falls- 12 miles south
- Cross Country trails- 10 miles at Saddleback Mountain
- Snowmobile trails- You’re on ‘em!
- Saddleback Mountain-5 miles
- Moose Alley- 1/8th of a mile
- ATV Trails- From your front door
- Airport-1 mile
Answers To The Most Frequently Asked Questions:
- You can see them on Rte 16 @ Dusk
- A deer becomes a moose at age 8
- Yes, that is Rangeley Lake
- 10 miles long, about a mile across, no sharks.
- No the ice isn’t out, yet
- Yes, the ice is out
- Yes, the lake is safe to ride on. They are out grooming right now as we speak.
- The name is Moose-look-me-gun-tic and it’s in O-qua-ssic
- It’s pronounced RANGE-ly not Rang-e-ley
- You can buy underwear at Nancy’s Gift’s.
- The weather is supposed to be beautiful all weekend.